Big Brother 11 :) Arts & Entertainment

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Arts & Entertainment

Old 08-16-2009

Default Topic: Big Brother 11 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoosmomma View Post
CBS Entertainment Releases

08.15.2009CBS Statement Regarding Chima on Big Brother:

"Chima has been evicted by the producers from the Big Brother house for violating the rules. She will not be part of the show's jury. Her eviction will be addressed on an upcoming broadcast of the show

YES!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear what she did!

I guess there goes the double eviction this week.
Old 08-16-2009

Chima's interview:

http://smallscreenscoop.com/big-brot...-in-a-unitard/

Yes, I did in fact quit the show, although there are reports on EW from CBS to the contrary. Big Brother would like everyone to believe I was kicked off for not following the rules, but I went to the producers repeatedly over the past couple of days wanting to leave….wanting out of that house!

As crazy as that house is, the producers NEVER want the world to think or know that we houseguests DO LEAVE when it becomes futile to stay. I lost faith in the show & my ability to remain committed to this game. All of the remaining housemates know I wanted to leave and that is why any conversation concerning me is cut in the live feed because they don’t want America to hear the truth about my voluntary departure.
Do you really believe that I would be expelled for tossing my microphone when past houseguests have only been kicked off for violence & threats of violence? You know better, as do I.
It’s better that I left. I did what was best for me in this game and that was to leave. When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. I have no regrets. As cliche’ as it sounds, until the public is a part of a human pressure cooker, then the judgements should cease.
I find it interesting that my personal attacks on Russell have been highlighted, but his attacks on me pushed under a rug. Selective portrayals? I think so. Russell did terrorize the house, especially the women in the house. Why America constantly finds men attacking women okay, yet vilifies the woman defending herself, will always confound me. But what’s done is done, now BB fans can find a new woman to hate. I didn’t sign up for what I was exposed to & I left gladly. It was the principle of the matter, the $500,000 prize be damned. That’s all for now! Take Care…
Old 08-16-2009
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Good Riddance to Chima!! I'd like to see Natalie go this week too....a girl can only dream!
Old 08-16-2009
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Chima obviously doesn't know the Big Brother motto, " Expect the unexpected" lol...
Old 08-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by livkat View Post
Chima obviously doesn't know the Big Brother motto, " Expect the unexpected" lol...
How True!!!
Old 08-17-2009

Does anyone here get the live feeds?
Old 08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mertyl01 View Post
Sure do!
Old 08-18-2009

Quote:
I do too but I don't pay for them.
Old 08-18-2009

Wow, Chima seems like such a poor sport. And what the heck is up with Lydia, she has lost her mind!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by livkat View Post
Wow, Chima seems like such a poor sport. And what the heck is up with Lydia, she has lost her mind!!!!!!
Some people unfortunately are simply just poor sports and getting drunk and throwing a major fit makes them act like children on a playground who got sand thrown in their face. lol
Old 08-19-2009

I couldn't believe Lydia last night! Natalie was being ridiculous as well saying it was Michelles fault that Chima was gone. It's like none of them had ever seen the show before being on it! Expect the unexpected lol.
Old 08-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLLY View Post
I couldn't believe Lydia last night! Natalie was being ridiculous as well saying it was Michelles fault that Chima was gone. It's like none of them had ever seen the show before being on it! Expect the unexpected lol.
All three showed their true colors last night, especially Chima!!!! I'm sure her parents are real proud of that side of her lol!!!

Kevin is a funny one though, isn't he???? He's mad and glad of the recent events starting with eliminating Jessie all at the same time. It's almost like he wants to go to the other side, yet doesn't want to leave his friends Lydia and Natalie. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't win in the end!
Old 08-20-2009

I can't wait to see what happens once the girls (Chima and Lydia) and Kevin are gone!!! We know Jordan and Jeff will stick together but what about Russell and Michelle. I expect they will oust Michelle and leave remaining 3 as Russell, Jordan and Jeff.
Old 08-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradorna View Post
I can't wait to see what happens once the girls (Chima and Lydia) and Kevin are gone!!! We know Jordan and Jeff will stick together but what about Russell and Michelle. I expect they will oust Michelle and leave remaining 3 as Russell, Jordan and Jeff.
If that's the case if Jordan makes it to the final two she will be the one to win.
Old 08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deriansmomma View Post
I do too but I don't pay for them.
Are you able to PM me a link?
Old 08-21-2009

Quote:
Are you able to PM me a link?
Me too??
Old 08-21-2009

I will PM you the link but ever since I said that the feeds have been down. I should have kept my mouth shut. LOL.
Old 08-27-2009

If I were Russell I would be making huge deals with Kevin and Michelle. Kevin, Michelle and Russell could be the final 3, but Michelle and Kevin need Russell as he could potentially win HOH and maybe even send Jeff home.
Old 08-27-2009

I can't believe Jeff actually believed them. Until now he was pretty smart but that was by far the stupidest move he could have made.
Old 08-28-2009

Yes, Jeff, I think screwed his stay in the house. All he really has on his side now will be Jordan. I know that Kevin and Natalie will get Michelle with them by telling her none of them have a chance as long as Jeff is still there, etc. Jeff made a big mistake and now the target will be him. I wanted him to go to the end with Jordan.