Rental Homes In Orlando Travel & Tourism

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Travel & Tourism

Old 03-16-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

Default Topic: Rental Homes In Orlando

Rental Homes In Orlando

Hello.. I have been researching in my quest for next March break taking our kiddies to Disney. Boy there are a lot of homes to rent.. some private (which makes me nervous, but cheaper) then there are others that are more expensive but you have the reassurance of a management company nearby to help in case something goes wrong.. any advice for a first timer down there.. it definitely has to be a house for us 4-5 bedroom pool, spa.. we looked at Villa Direct ( a friend recommended it) around the $1300/week, but there was a home that was about $500 cheaper.. but again.. it is a private home whose owner lives in England..I feel a little reassured knowing that there is an office nearby in case somethign goes wrong.. any suggestions.. comments.. advice ..
Every comment is appreciated..
kimbowes@nbnet.nb.ca
Old 03-17-2008
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

If you see some places you're interested in, check www.tripadvisor.com to see if anyone has posted ratings/reviews on the place. There will always be some good and some bad but try to read into what the author is saying and make a decision. Sometimes you can tell that the person had unreasonable expectations and that the reality of the property would satisfy you. Good luck.
Old 03-17-2008
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Smile Topic: Rental Homes In Orlando

http://www.vrbo.com/

Here is the site I used. The people I delt with were great, $820 for the week and sleeps 10. 3.5 Miles to Disney.
Old 03-25-2008

windsor palms

we are heading down there next week, and booked a 4 bdrm house with pool and hot tub for 800 week. The owner lives in UK, however the management company is local to Orlando. Most of them have management companies.
http://www.floridawindsorvillas.com. I found this guy real easy to deal with, Windsor palms is very close to disney. Less than 3 miles. another site is windsor palms. you can put in request for quotes from all condo owners, 3 bdrm homes etc... really good site. I will let ya know how we make out.
Old 03-25-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

Thank you all so much for the replies.. very helpful information.. and really appreciated!!!!!
Old 03-27-2008

We just returned from our stay here and loved it. Very close to Disney

www.orlandoadventure4u.com
Old 03-27-2008

I am thinking of going down in the summer with 5 or 6 friends. These houses look amazing!
Old 10-29-2009
Member (< 100 posts)

Orlando FL

Hi For a cheap trip to Orlando, My husband and I are going to Orlando on Feb 24 2010 by bus and spending 9 nights at the Quality Inn. The bus fare return and the 9 nights at hotel is only $600.00 per person. Can't beat that. If you need more info I can email the poster to you. just pm me