Saint John Airport to Florida? Travel & Tourism

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > Other Discussion > Travel & Tourism

Old 08-14-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Question Topic: Saint John Airport to Florida?

Saint John Airport to Florida?

Does anyone know if the flights to Florida are going ahead next year from Saint John Airport? I'd like to take the kids on holiday to Disney World - and meet up with family in a shared house for a couple of weeks. I noticed Sunwing had some March to May this year.

Cheers,

--
RH.
Old 08-16-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Smile Topic: Saint John Airport to Florida?

Personne n'a une réponse?

Last edited by RobinHood; 08-16-2007 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: Je pratique le Français :)
Old 08-16-2007
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Default Topic: Saint John Airport to Florida?

Hey Robin Hood, try subscribing to www.travelzoo.ca , they have amazing deals every week. Also, West Jet is now flying out of Saint John. hope this helps.
Old 08-17-2007
Member (100 to 500 posts)

ton francais est po trop pire .
Old 08-18-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Westjet will be flying to Orlando from SJ starting in November ending in May each year I believe.
Old 08-20-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmatt506 View Post
ton francais est po trop pire .
Ce ne peut pas être trop mauvais. Vous avez compris ma question
Old 08-20-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanstu View Post
Hey Robin Hood, try subscribing to www.travelzoo.ca , they have amazing deals every week. Also, West Jet is now flying out of Saint John. hope this helps.
Cheers for that.
Old 08-20-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Thumbs up Topic: Saint John Airport to Florida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
Westjet will be flying to Orlando from SJ starting in November ending in May each year I believe.
Excellent news!
Old 08-22-2007

FYI This flight connects in Toronto. I would rather drive to Moncton or Halifax for a direct flight, even if it costs more, than endure several more hrs in the custody of the airline, and an extra takeoff and landing.
Old 08-22-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Question Topic: Saint John Airport to Florida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy View Post
FYI This flight connects in Toronto. I would rather drive to Moncton or Halifax for a direct flight, even if it costs more, than endure several more hrs in the custody of the airline, and an extra takeoff and landing.
Cheers Timmy! Are there direct flights from Moncton then?
Old 09-17-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

I am going to Orlando with my 3 children from March 25-April 1 and we are flying out of Bangor around 7 in the morning and it cost me $1050.00 Canadian for the 4 of us RETURN!! Its the best deal yet and since the exchange on the canadian dollar is cheap, its the best way to go. I found it on expedia
Old 10-16-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Good deals on Expedia

I just returned from Orlando last Sunday, I got a fantastic deal I couldn't turn down on Expedia.ca. Under "packages" I input my travel dates out of Bangor and I got 8 days, hotel and air fare return for $371.00 Canadian. I started checking the rates about two months before I was going, but the trick is you have to check once a day.
Old 10-31-2007
****Gold-Level**** Paid Account

Vacations

I booked a family of 4 to Orlando, Disney which included air, transportation, all star Disney resort, 7 day hopper pass and 7 day meal plan out of Orlando which included air, transportation, all star Disney resort, 7 day hopper pass and 7 day meal plan out of Bangor for a very very good price. I agree, that flying direct works best. I also price match.

Blair Young
Riverhill Travel
Email: blair@riverhilltravel.com
Web:www.riverhilltravel.com
HAPPY TRAVELLING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinHood View Post
Does anyone know if the flights to Florida are going ahead next year from Saint John Airport? I'd like to take the kids on holiday to Disney World - and meet up with family in a shared house for a couple of weeks. I noticed Sunwing had some March to May this year.

Cheers,

--
RH.

Last edited by Riverhill; 10-31-2007 at 01:06 PM..
Old 11-20-2007
Member (< 100 posts)

Jet Blue has cheep flight as well. Flying out of Portland.
Old 02-02-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

I just booked my flight to Florida. We are going april 1-11. We are flying out of Bangor with Allegiant Air. I paid $220.00 canadian return per person. It flys into Sanford/orlando international airport instead of the Orlando International airport which is 27 miles from the orlando international airport, but definetely worth the money you save.
Old 02-03-2008

allegiant air

we are flying with them also, apr4-18 bangor to orlando. cheap direct flight, freinds flew with them in november, they were pleased. the nice thing about that is that they are a direct flight 3 hours bam..
Old 02-03-2008
Member (< 100 posts)

We flew to Florida on Southwest out of Manchester, Massachusetts for $34 CAD/person. It was definitely worth the drive since there were 8 of us going. That was a couple of years ago and at that time Manchester was as far north as Southwest went but the stewardesses on the flight told us they were going to start going to Bangor due to all of the Canadians flying with them.