Bed bugs?? Local Topics

i SJ: Saint John, New Brunswick  Shopping, Classifieds, Jobs, Real Estate & Rentals, Discussion, Deals, Flyers, + more!

Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online!
Click here to visit the forums main page -- iSaintJohn.com - Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada online! See all recent posts Post a new ad / message Enhanced Features  Helpdesk
Business Advertising Sign-Up (Free!) Search
iSaintJohn Home Forums Home Contact Us Site Rules Terms of Use Privacy Statement

Visit the upgraded front page of iSJ for more info!

Free Saint John Visitor's Guide

Search the web:

Go Back   Saint John Classifieds & Forums > General & Local Discussion > Local Topics

Old 10-27-2010
Member (100 to 500 posts)

Default Topic: Bed bugs??

Bed bugs??

OK so I have been told that a few local places in the saint john are infested with bed bugs ?? I am getting itchy as I write this Has anyone else heard this or is it a rummor ? I know they old saying dont belive everything u hear and only half of what u see, but if this is true I belive people should be aware so we dont all become infested ! Common sense is dont buy used bedding, beds etc when these awful creatures are going around, but if people arent aware our city could be swormed with these guys :P

Last edited by puppyluv; 10-31-2010 at 05:36 AM..
Old 10-27-2010
Long-Time Member (500+ posts)

Apparently places like New York / others south of us in the USA are having a terrible problem too with them in theaters etc.
Old 10-27-2010

St. Joes's had confirmed cases of bedbug's a few weeks back, they did not close. They just took care of the problem.
Old 10-27-2010

IT's True!! I got mine for 2 bucks.
Old 10-27-2010

Trueline:
Funny but too creepy!

Had 'em here 15 yrs ago (a present from the previous tenants)
NOT nice at all!
Old 10-28-2010

Where did you read about this?
Someone please pm me, please!
Thanks
Old 10-29-2010

I've just been advised that bed bugs have hit the North End! People have been taking in mattresses, chairs and couches off the streets into their homes.

Some of these items have bed bugs which very quickly multiply to infestation!

Please DO NOT take in any furniture item that has been out on the streets. I understand that people often do this out of need, but for the next while please refrain from doing so.